Monday, March 12, 2012

Wow. Haven't updated in forever

And I didn't expect to have as many page views as I have. I don't even know where they came from.

Where's my life at...

I got accepted into grad school, and I'm starting a Masters in Information Systems in two weeks actually.

I'm going tens of thousands into debt for it. Yay. I'm coming out of undergrad with nearly none though. It'll balance out in the end.

I hit a 365 low bar squat and deadlift about a month ago. And since I want to start weightlifting I switched over to high bar recently. Working my way up from 5x5 at 185. Really easy, playing around with bouncing out of the hole. Every workout is essentially squat, bench or overhead press, and pullups now. Which I'm about to go hit up after I type this up.

I think I finally hit 170 lb bodyweight. for good know. I hope. We'll see next time I weigh myself. Been hovering between 168 and 172.

I'm about to move in the next two to four weeks too. Into an apartment. In the city. Really excited about this.

My life has been been drinking, playing League of Legends, and lifting the past month. I wish I could complain. I can't wait to start doing something meaningful.

And hey, remember the girl that I talked about in the previous post? Well things could definitely be going worse. We'll see what happens. All I know is that I'm definitely into her way too much. But that's usually how things go with me.

I promise I'll work on updating this. I think I might try to use this as an outlet to improve my writing skills as well. 

Let's get ready to make some big life changes, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment